Handwritten letters aren't a great fit for me, but I want to take action. What else can I do?
Here are recommendations for non-letter-writing ways to take action:
- Power up for the elections ahead with Swing Left’s educational and inspirational resources.
- Join Indivisible’s efforts to sustain our democracy and advocate for the passage of critical legislation.
- Text! Sending text messages even to people you don’t know can boost turnout. Two good resources for high-impact texts are Resistance Labs and MoveOn.org’s texting program.
- Contact people you know personally who might not be planning to vote using the VoteWithMe app, which will help you search your contacts for people likely to need a “nudge” and send them a message.
- Find a postcarding campaign at Postcards for America.